Archive for the ‘credit’ Tag

Credit Nightmares!

Times are tough, and people are doing whatever they can to survive.  When money’s tight, some are able to borrow money from friends and family, but the majority borrow on lines of credit,  and due to the circumstances seem to have a hard time paying it back resulting in BAD Credit!  Others may have just made some bad decisions in spending.  But whatever the reason, there’s still the same devastating consequences: high interest rates, increasing debt, inability to buy what you want when you want, and of course those nasty calls from collection agencies.  A recent study showed that 90% of americans have bad credit leaving only 10% with good credit.  Isn’t that astonishing?  In fact, you might be one of the many saying right now, “I wish I was one of the 10%.”  Well, all hope is not lost.  If you are plagued by bad credit, I think I have a website that can help.  If you you are serious about repairing your credit, visit  I’m sure you’ll  find it useful.

I hope you found the above information useful.  If you have some feedback, please feel free to comment.  Your comments and appreciated.


The Helpful Websites


My name is Nick Cordell, and I have recently released six new websites offering some of the hottest and in-demand products at great prices.   The sites are user friendly and specific in their focus.  I hope you will stick around to hear more about them.  I believe them to be of good use.

The search site is a search site that can help you find what you’re looking for.  What are you looking for? 

The car site is useful in giving automotive tips & information as well as displaying some of the newest and hottest cars, trucks, and SUVs.  How about that new Camaro?       

The credit repair site  offers advice and services for credit related issues.  This can be extremely valuable in todays economy! 

The web tips & tricks site is great for providing tons of useful information about the greatest tool in todays generation-the web.  What would you like to learn?

The travel guide offers plenty of information about popular resort gettaways as well as useful tavel tips and suggestions.  There’s nothing like a nice, long, relaxing vacation on the beach!

The online store has thousands of hot & in-demand products at reasonable prices.  If you love electronics, you gotta’ check it out.

The above sites are extremely useful as well as unique in their nature.  I truly believe that anyone could benefit from at least one of the following sites:,,,,,

Feel free to comment and give feedback.